Benefits for teacher and parent
Parents are given a clear overview of the available teachers and time slots. This means that they can schedule an appointment at a time that suits them best. The result? Less administration for the school and more time for other tasks.
The calendar is automatically opened and closed within a certain time period. This means that all parents have an equal chance of making an appointment and the parent contact can be prepared well in advance.
Choose which dates and time slots a teacher is available, organise the parent contact only with rights holders or even on several campuses. You can also choose to have the appointment online or offline. The possibilities are endless.
Easy to use
MyOnlineCalendar is self-explanatory. Parents can schedule and manage appointments quickly and easily via the website. If required, teachers can also help to draw up the schedule and make adjustments where necessary.
can you expect?
Online calendar management
- Synchronise the calendar with software such as Smartschool and Schoolware.
- Set a maximum number of appointments per pupil.
- Link joint rights-holders to the same calendar so that all parties can follow it.
- Consult the history of scheduled parent contacts.
- Make it possible to also make appointments with members of the management team, care teachers or other additional persons.